Former TNA wrestler star Nick Aldis (Magnus Nick) joined the Jordan Garber NOW podcast last week to discuss his experience with the company, working for Global Force Wrestling and more. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

TNA Possibly Shutting Down:

“It would be sad. If its not going to be in a good place. Than it may be a better thing. If they get acquired by WWE it wont be the worst thing in the world. If they are going to cease operating at least they could live forever on the network and have a good legacy. I hope everyone there is having fun and continuing to make money.”

Why He Left TNA:

“It’s no secret at this point that my departure from there was because of money. But also because of a failed relationship with the guy in charge and that is much my fault as it is his fault.”

Working For Global Force Wrestling:

“I told Jeff Jarrett of course I’d work for you I’ll help you out. Then we did the TV taping’s in Vegas which were phenomenal. I had no idea. He just said your gonna win and you’re gonna be the champion and I said fantastic. Thanks. It was just business I guess he just seemed I was the suitable candidate.”