– John Cena tweeted the following on his return to action for WWE, telling fans in NYC to DVR next week’s RAW and check him out at The Garden:

Next week @WWEUniverse in #NYC set your DVR for #RAW and get to @TheGarden for #SmackDownLIVE ill C U THERE!!! #NeverGiveUp

— John Cena (@JohnCena) December 19, 2016

– Monday’s RAW from Columbus ranked #2 for the night in Nielsen’s social media TV ratings, behind Oprah’s Michelle Obama special on CBS. RAW had 92,000 Twitter interactions with 18,000 unique authors and 194,000 Facebook interactions with 136,000 unique authors.

– Speaking of last night’s RAW, below are the top 10 moments from WWE:

– The Rock has announced that his clothing collection with Under Armour was the company’s #1 selling collection of 2016. He wrote the following:

"FIND YOUR ANCHOR. Holiday gratitude. THANK YOU for making our @underarmour Rock Collections the #1 SELLER of 2016. Very cool to see how symbols and words can be so effective and powerful when they come from my blood, sweat and bones – to yours. I know, sounds sexy. * LINK IN MY BIO. #HappyHolidays #AndCleanUpYourSweatDammit #Repost @underarmour ??? No days off this holiday season. Give the gift of perseverance for Christmas. Together, we vow with @TheRock to make everyone better by pushing them to achieve more day-after-day. Hit the link in the bio to pick up The Rock’s new collection."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOM8va0DRQ9