IWRG (WED) 12/21/2016 Arena Naucalpan [+LuchaTV, Black Terry Jr. (Flickr), Estrellas del Ring]
39th Arena Naucalpan
1) Aramis, Black Dragón, Dragón Fly b Araña de Plata, Demonio Infernal, Skanda
2) Leo, Mike, Rafy © b Cerebro Negro, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro [EdM Trios]
Cerebro Negro, who was in a title match on this show at one point, replaced Oficial 911. Fourth defense. Oficial Fierro’s first match here since June.
4) Danny Casas, Mr. Electro, Veneno b Eterno, Heddi Karaoui, Trauma I
Before the match, Trauma I received an award for being IWRG luchador of the year as voted on Facebook. Mr. Electro, who beat Trauma I on Sunday, was upset. He said, back in his day, you won prizes in the ring and not on Facebook. Trauma I and Electro feuded during the match, with Electro challenging for an Electro/Sharlie vs Traumas apuesta match.
5) Pirata Morgan b Máscara Año 2000 Jr. [hair]
Pirata won with help from Pirata Morgan Junior. Pirata snuck in a foul to win the second and used the ropes in the third.
6) Killer Jr. & Pantera I L Golden Magic & Pirata Morgan Jr. and Imposible & Relámpago [relevos suicidas]
Started out as Magic/Pirata vs Killer/Pantera. Killer no-showed on Sunday, so they changed it to Magic/Pirata vs Imposible/Relampago (who were scheduled for a singles match which would now be Pantera I vs Dr. Cerebro.) Killer resurfaced before Wednesday, so the match was changed back to the original with Imposible & Relampago having their singles match. However, Imposible insisted on staying in the mask match, so they main event was changed yet again to a three way tag match. Killer & Pantera lost, and immediately had their mask match.
7) Pantera I b Killer Jr. [mask]
A one fall bloody match. Pantera I won, and Killer Jr. was announced as Julian Hernandez Quiroz, 25 years a wrestler, originally from Calexico, California and living for the last 20 years in Jalisco.