Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm actually looking forward to this Rumble more so this year. It's a toss up as far as a winner. Had Vince not changed his mind on the Undertaker/Cena match at WrestleMania I would go with Taker. For now I'll go with Stroman.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Mark View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to this Rumble more so this year. It's a toss up as far as a winner. Had Vince not changed his mind on the Undertaker/Cena match at WrestleMania I would go with Taker. For now I'll go with Stroman.
    lol I have an idea who is not going to win but no idea on who will win. I don't think Strowman will win though, he not mWrestlemania main event material .. not yet anyway IMO.

On the 17th Jan edition of Smackdown Live, Bray Wyatt announced he and his family will be entering the Royal Rumble. (Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Luke Harper)

Well the rumor now is Undertaker is going to challenge somebody on RAW for Mania. So if Undertaker wins he could challenge either Reigns or Owens for the title. My guess is Reigns leaves the RR with the title so possibly an Undertaker/Reigns Mania main event.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Mark View Post
    Well the rumor now is Undertaker is going to challenge somebody on RAW for Mania. So if Undertaker wins he could challenge either Reigns or Owens for the title. My guess is Reigns leaves the RR with the title so possibly an Undertaker/Reigns Mania main event.
    The rumor I heard was that Undertaker is not going for a title. Although, Vince McMahon will probably change his mind about a lot of things as we closer to Mania.

WWE issued an announcement via their App this evening, announcing that Big Show has been officially added to the 2017 Royal Rumble.

The former WWF and WCW World champion has not been involved in WWE storylines lately but has been working out for a planned singles bout at Wrestlemania 33 against basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal.

ON RAW tonight, 23rd Jan, 2017, it was announced that the RAW Tag Titles will be defended on the Royal Rumble Kickoff Show, but there will be two referees this time. This is due to Sheamus hitting the ref last week on RAW and he with Cesaro (Tag Team Champions) were disqualified which meant Gallows and Anderson did not win the titles.

This match will be on the Rumble Kickoff show, which will commence at 5 PM Eastern.

Little trivia, WWE RAW Women's champion Charlotte is 15 - 0 wins in a row defending her title at PPV's. Should be an interesting match between her and Bayley.

ON RAW tonight, 23rd Jan, 2017, Sami Zayn had a match with Seth Rollins where if Zayn wins he will take Rollins place in the Rumble. Rollins was distracted by Triple H's music and Zayn got the pin. Let the Triple H and Rollins feud begin.

ON RAW tonight, 23rd Jan, 2017, they announced that not only will Jericho be hanging in the shark cage at the WWE Universal Championship between champion Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns but it will also be a no disqualification match. lol Owens was not happy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast