Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What does John Cena think about his Elimination Chamber competition?
    WWE Talking Smack, Feb 7, 2017

If Cena loses at the Elimination Chamber, I find it hard to believe Orton will win at Wrestlemania. Would WWE have three quick WWE champions in a row.

My opinion - Bray Wyatt wins the WWE Championship at EC. The reason why I think this is that on March 12th, the WWE live event at MSG (which is 2 weeks after Fastlane ironically and could possibly be a PPV) - you have Cena vs Wyatt for the title, its even on MSG's website. My opinion is that Cena will lose the title at EC, and not gain it back. Then the rumored Cena and Nikki vs Miz and Marsye can happen leaving Wyatt vs Orton at WM33.

Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    My opinion - Bray Wyatt wins the WWE Championship at EC. The reason why I think this is that on March 12th, the WWE live event at MSG (which is 2 weeks after Fastlane ironically and could possibly be a PPV) - you have Cena vs Wyatt for the title, its even on MSG's website. My opinion is that Cena will lose the title at EC, and not gain it back. Then the rumored Cena and Nikki vs Miz and Marsye can happen leaving Wyatt vs Orton at WM33.
    That is an old card for the MSG event. It is possible WWE have let it stay up or even organized that card to be public (since they are pushing the MSG event hard) to have people believe Cena is still champion, since the cars says he is. Again, it could be there to have people believe Cena wins the chamber match also and surprise people with Wyatt's win.

It has been in the books for a while that Wyatt is most probably going to wina nd go take on Orton at Wrestlemania but this is WWE lol anything can still happen.

I do think Wyatt will get the win.

This chamber match is a great opportunity for stars like Corbin to really make a name for themselves and show they can be in the running for the top title. Styles in the chamber should be awesome with the way he wrestles and Ambrose will just be nuts also. Whoever wins, I hope it is a clean win.

After WWE’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view went off the air last night from Phoenix, newly crowned WWE Champion Bray Wyatt continued to celebrate his victory in the ring while Randy Orton returned backstage from the ramp. The crowd chanted “You deserve it” at Wyatt until he made his way backstage shortly after Orton did.

#EraOfWyatt pic.twitter.com/sCwBRM5n9l

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) February 13, 2017

Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena, The Miz, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles to capture the WWE Championship in last night’s Elimination Chamber PPV main event. This marks the first championship reign for Wyatt in WWE.

20 minute mark, and @MikeTheMiz is in … and @BaronCorbinWWE awaits the A-Lister! #EliminationChamber #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/noCts18Dlv

— WWE (@WWE) February 13, 2017

With @BaronCorbinWWE focused on @MikeTheMiz, @TheDeanAmbrose STEALS a pinfall on the #LoneWolf, eliminating him from the match! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/VHdYoQBDAT

.@BaronCorbinWWE decimates @TheDeanAmbrose, and @MikeTheMiz covers the unconscious Ambrose for the elimination. #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/9zVKz24vlD

Still inside #EliminationChamber:@JohnCena@AJStylesOrg@WWEBrayW yatt@MikeTheMiz#WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/fZBkzzN43o

With the Attitude Adjustment, @JohnCena eliminates @MikeTheMiz!!
    It's down to Cena, @WWEBrayWyatt & @AJStylesOrg! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/XVQCWQAse9

#StylesClash on @JohnCena!!!
    ONE TWO NOOOO!!! #EliminationChamber #WWEChamber @AjStylesOrg pic.twitter.com/e8Q3ItYvAP

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 13, 2017

#SisterAbigail on @JohnCena!!! ONE TWO THREE!!!
    CENA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!! #EliminationChamber #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/cWtmdu0Gk4

.@WWEBrayWyatt is the NEWWW @WWE World Champion, defeating @AJStylesOrg with #SisterAbigail! pic.twitter.com/uWe7TvPetx

Take a look into your future, @WWEBrayWyatt!!
    Congratulations to the NEW @WWE Champion!! #EliminationChamber #WWEChamber @RandyOrton pic.twitter.com/OyFQjNLNKP

— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) February 13, 2017

Your BRAND NEW #WWEChampion @WWEBrayWyatt is looking ahead to #WrestleMania 33… but so is #TheViper, @RandyOrton! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/jZMKNrzBIj

Bray Wyatt spoke with ESPN after capturing his first WWE Championship at last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Wyatt says the victory is a symbolic “up yours” to the powers that be who never saw him as WWE Championship material.

“To me it was an up-yours to the authority, because when I walked into this, I don’t think anyone ever looked at me and said, ‘One day you’re going to be WWE champion'” Wyatt said.

“I’ve seen so many come and go over the years, and so many that look the part and thought they were something special and they just weren’t. And someone like me, I had to cut my teeth for years just to be recognized. No one looked at my direction. I had to grab them by the throat and make them look me in the eyes and say, ‘Look at me.’ This is a huge accomplishment for me, because no one else expected it but I always did.”

He said the victory indicates he’ll be in the main event of WrestleMania 33. He added that he didn’t get much time to celebrate his win yet because he needs to be in Oakland, California tonight for a SmackDown live event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12