Schedule Changes For ECW: Show In Lewiston, ME Cancelled, CM Punk Blog & T-Shirt

ECW.com issued the following about changes to the ECW schedule:

The following ECW live events have been changed or added. Check the list below to see if Extreme Championship Wrestling is coming your way!

November 18th at the Pickelner Arena in Williamsport, Penn. is now Monday, November 20th at 7:00pm.

November 20th at the Ryan Center in Kingston, RI is now Sunday, December 10th at 6:00pm.

November 27th has been added in Utica, N.Y. at the Memorial Auditorium at 7:00pm.

December 10th at Memorial Hall in Fall River, Mass. is now Saturday, December 9th at 7:30pm.

December 9th at the Colisee in Lewiston, ME is cancelled.

C.M. Punk Blog at ECW.com:

Thoughts On Kelly
I have a couple of thoughts and most of them involve Kelly Kelly and Mike Knox. I’m the innocent guy here. I got a home life. I’m real happy with it. It’s like a schoolyard fight. I didn’t pick it, but I’ll finish it. I’m not interesting in Kelly, but if she’s going to dance and strip for me, I’m going to watch. Mike Knox simply needs to put a longer or shorter – rather – leash on his girlfriend.

I’ve been very very busy, so I don’t have days off. I’m in the gym a lot. I do a lot of gyming as they say. And I’m trying to come up with some new tattoo designs, so that’s really all I’m doing right now.

Speaking of CM Punk, he has a new T-shirt out: