The Rock was up early this morning at the Staples Center in L.A, which also happens to be the venue of tonight’s RAW. The People’s champ posted a photo of himself and Florence Pugh (who plays the role of Paige in Rock’s upcoming movie on her family) earlier this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQug9G4llE-/

Very cool to watch our amazing/bad ass @florencepugh embody the role of real life WWE Superstar Paige. We shot some great scenes together today that reflected my real life pivotal conversations I had with Paige. Very interesting to relive and shoot those moments. I appreciate our entire crew and actors working tirelessly on a Sunday. THANK YOU! The 6'7 stud standing with us, is our director/writer @stephenmerchant. Brilliant filmmaker and loved worldwide. I still think he's an asshole. We're bringing our production to rock the Staples Center tomorrow night for RAW. #OnSet #ClockinThoseLongSundayHours #FightingWithMyFamily

The film, “Fighting With My Family” stars the Rock and is being co-produced by WWE Studios. It centers on the family of Saraya Knight (Saraya-Jade Bevis) and her family. Saraya is the mother of the currently injured WWE superstar Paige.

WWE Studios co-producing the movie may allow the Rock to play a bigger role at this year’s Wrestlemania. In recent years, The Rock has made unannounced appearances, including an unannounced match against Eric Rowen last year. In the two years prior, Rock appeared with other WWE legends for an in-ring promo segment and also with Ronda Rousey for a segment with Stephanie McMahon. From WrestleManias 27-29, Rock’s feud with John Cena took center stage at the event.

While the Rock is in L.A at the same time as RAW, there is no guarantee he appears on the show. As of yet, WWE have not advertised him as appearing.