Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Free agent LeGarrette Blount 'definitely' wants to re-sign with the Patriots

Fresh off a fifth Super Bowl win, the New England Patriots don't have many concerns. Tom Brady is still playing at a high level, the defense led the league in scoring, and Rob Gronkowski is going to be back in the mix relatively soon. The few questions they do have come in the form of pending free agents like Dont'a Hightower, Martellus Bennett and LeGarrette Blount.

It's unclear which direction the Patriots will go, but on Monday, Blount made his feelings known about where he wants to be in 2017.

"I just want to make sure that I go to this free agency with an open mind knowing that I definitely want to go back to New England," Blount said on "NFL Total Access." "I love it there. I love the culture. I love the players. I've become close with a lot of the guys.

The Patriots have never been a team to spend big on running backs or prioritize them in the draft, and it shows in their depth chart. James White was deserving of Super Bowl MVP, while Dion Lewis was a dynamic weapon throughout the playoffs.

Blount is a good complement to those smaller backs, which could influence the Patriots to keep him.

"Obviously you know how my running back group is. We'll cross that bridge whenever we cross it," Blount said. "On that point, I feel great. I'm in amazing shape. I feel like I could play 100 more years if I have to."

Blount was a big part of the Patriots offense, and has been for years. Being 30 years old, he won't command top money on the open market and would likely be open to returning on a team-friendly deal.

Ring Crew

Default -

Dave reminds me of Cowboy fans back in Philly.

Whenever you make fun of them for sucking they always come up with..."3 Super Bowls in the 90s."

LOLliving in the past.