Former WWE Superstar Damien Sandow (Aron Stevens) was Sean Waltman’s guest on the latest episode of the X-Pac 12360 podcast. Sandow spoke with X-Pac about his acting career, his future in wrestling and much more. Here are the highlights of what he said about:

Landing his latest movie role:

“I essentially just walked into this casting directors office and it was really strange. I had about two or three previously (Hollywood Meetings) and so I kind of knew. You go in, you sit, you talk about yourself blah blah blah. Shake hands walk out the door, you know on to the next thing… So this guy comes walking in and he goes,” Are you, Aron?” I said, “Yeah.” “Congratulations you’ve just been hired for your first Lions Gate movie.” But I hadn’t auditioned yet so I go, “What?” … the next day I was on set which was a cool experience.“

His future in wrestling:

“ I assure you the boots are not burnt. You know, will I ever lace them up again? Like I don’t know. And see one of the things is like I’m a very transparent person especially with the fans … You know I’m not going to lie and say oh I’ll be back. You know I don’t know if I’ll be back maybe I will maybe I won’t you know. But the one thing is I miss the interaction with the fans, I miss the crowds, and I miss being able to kind of like entertain you know. Just put these weird twists on characters I genuinely do miss that. But again where I’m at in life right now it’s just kind of taken me in a different direction not to say that I won’t end up in a ring again.”

Who created the Damien Sandow character:

“There is no one I respect more than Rip Rogers. You know and in terms of the mind, that man has for the business… In terms of like just how he lays it out in just a simplistic way. And had it not been for Rip Rogers I would have never been the intellectual savior (Damien Sandow) because he, he just taught me how to again simplify everything.”

The backstage reaction to him creating the Miz Stunt Double character on the fly:

“I remember Tyson Kidd of all people who is a good buddy of mine and an awesome guy. He goes, “Did you just put the figure four on the invisible man when Miz did?” I go, “Yup.” He goes, “ That was the greatest thing I’ve seen on the show (Monday Night RAW) in a long time.” And I just said,” Well you know what, watch next week.” After a couple weeks like Vince( McMahon) was like, “ Well I noticed you are mimicking Miz?” “Yup.” “Do whatever you want if it gets too overboard I’ll pull you back. And I just went, “ Okay.”