Cody Rhodes will be joining Ring of Honor full-time roster member. We first learned of the news from Court Bauer on MLW Radio and it’s since been confirmed by Wade Keller of PWTorch.

Cody spoke with Sports Illustrated last week and revealed his plans to ‘settle down’ with one promotion. “I’m about to make a decision,” Rhodes teased. “It’s been really fun to cross all the streams, but at this point I do need to find a new home.”

After leaving WWE in May 2016, Cody Rhodes has competed for ROH, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, WCPW, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and more. Now that he’s wrestled everywhere, Roads has his sights set on a new goal: the Ring of Honor World Championship.

“For the very first time in my career, my goal of the world title is clearly defined,” Rhodes said. “This is the first world title that I’ve put on a hit list. My last year was spent wrestling everywhere, and this was a departure from that. Now my sights are clear and my focus is channeled at absolutely one thing. It’s a nice juxtaposition from the past year, which has been everywhere.”

Ring of Honor announced this week that Cody Rhodes will face Will Ospreay at the upcoming ROH War of the Worlds: Toronto event on May 7th.