The son of the late- Brian Pillman has recently begun his training to become a pro-wrestler. While he had originally reached out to Lance Storm’s school, it appears he has settled on Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Rip Rogers, who sent out the original “….dive” tweet last week, is the head trainer at the school. OVW is also near Pillman’s hometown of Cincinnati.

Yes Brian Pillman Jr.! https://t.co/ucWQ5VnG42

— the I Guy (@IanisaGoodDude) May 21, 2017

Brian Pillman Sr. was 35 when he died. He already had 3 of his own children at the time, and his wife Melanie was pregnant with his 2nd son when he died. Pillman had also adopted two of Melanie’s children.

The 23-year old Pillman Jr. was only an infant when his father died in 1997. Many believe the elder Pillman was far ahead of his time. The “Beyond the Ring” on his life and career is on the WWE Network, and a great watch.

Pillman Jr. posted the following to Instagram yesterday:

"They say the 2 most important days in a person's life is the day they are born and the day they find out why...... Today I stepped into the ring, took some bumps, and ran the ropes for the very first time under the supervision of the OG Hustler himself, Rip Rogers!! I want to thank @ohiovalleywrestling for the opportunity to get my feet wet before I take off in September!!"