Batista’s new movie Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2 opens this weekend and it’s already getting strong positive reviews. Guardians 2 is ‘Certified Fresh’ at Rotten Tomatoes (average critic score of 82%) and Batista is being praised once again for his role as Drax the Destroyer.

As part of the media push to promote the movie, Batista was Chris Jericho’s guest this week on the Talks is Jericho podcast. Of course, Jericho asked Batista if we’ll ever see him in a WWE ring again and Batista gave a surprising answer. The 6-time world champion said there’s one angle that would draw him back to WWE and revealed that he’s actually pitched the idea to Vince McMahon and Triple H.

“I’ve asked, yeah, I’ve asked,” he said. “Well, there’s… I’ve asked for what I want. I’ll tell you and I’ve talked to Hunter about it and I’ve talked to Vince about it. I said I would come back and run a whole program with Hunter. That’s the only thing I’m interested in doing. They’re just not interested in it, you know?”

When asked if he’d return and work with anybody else besides Triple H, Batista said, “At this point, no, because it would be my retirement thing. It would be what I would go out on. I would come back and I’d do a whole program and then I’d be done.”

Since his last run with the company back in 2014, Batista has been very outspoken about the creative process behind the scenes in WWE. He’s said numerous times that he loves pro wrestling, but can’t stand WWE’s writers and storylines. During his chat with Chris Jericho, Batista said “it’s just too much bullsh*t” working for the company.

“Yeah, I miss it a lot. … There’s nothing like it, you know that. There’s just an adrenaline rush that goes along with it. What I don’t miss is the company, to be honest with you. I don’t miss WWE. I miss wrestling, I just don’t miss dealing with the company and its bullshit. Yeah it’s the bullshit man, it’s just too much bullshit.”