WWE Superstar Becky Lynch did an interview with the Evening Times in Glasgow recently. Lynch discussed her time away from wrestling, if she wants to be a heel and several other wrestling topics. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Her time away from wrestling after a head injury in 2006:

“I know it’s cheesy, but they always say that if you love something then let it go, and if it comes back to you then you know [it’s what you are meant to do]. Having wrestling gone from my life for so long meant that I knew what it was like without it. Every day now I’ll wake up and be told to do things, and put hard work in, but it seems effortless, because I know what the payoff to it all is.

When I wasn’t wrestling I was searching for something that I could feel strongly about as much as wrestling, and I never found that, so when I came back, and was able to make my living out of it, that was unbelievable.”

Goals for women’s division on both RAW and SmackDown:

“The next goal for us is that all the women want to main event Wrestlemania. As far as getting opportunities we really are getting them, so hopefully we’ll get ladder matches and Elimination Chamber matches down the line.

We’re already getting to do cage matches, tables matches and that’s really exciting. We just need to keep moving in the direction we are moving in and the destination will be beautiful.”

If she wants to be heel in the future:

“I’d like to be a heel [wrestling slang for a villain] again, absolutely. However there are still so many elements of my personality that have yet to come out – I’d like to do more comedy, for example, and show all the elements of Becky Lynch. Then maybe an attitude adjustment would be in order, but we’ll see how things pan out.”

Becky Lynch teased becoming a heel on last week’s episode of SmackDown. She shook hands with Natalya, Carmella and Tamina Snuka. However, her attitude changed once she got to James Ellsworth. Becky shoved Ellsworth and then got beatdown by Natalya, Carmella and Tamina Snuka.