SmackDown star AJ Styles was interviewed by Sky Sports to promote WWE’s ongoing European tour. During the conversation, Styles explains why he loves wrestling in the UK and his big plans for the United States Championship, currently held by Kevin Owens.

“I love the UK,” he said. “I’ve been wrestling for 18 years and it’s always been one of my favourite countries to visit because they have some of the craziest fans. They love what we do, especially the WWE.”

Styles continued, “You’d better watch out because, as we’ve seen, we get a lot of UK fans that come out for Wrestlemania and the Monday and Tuesday after on live TV they’ll take over the show if you don’t watch it.”

AJ Styles has already reached the top of the mountain in WWE, having had a lengthy run with the WWE Championship last year. You can bet that he’ll be back in the WWE Championship mix at some point, but for now he’s got his hands full with United States Champion Kevin Owens. The two will do battle at WWE Backlash on Sunday, May 21st and Styles says he’s taking the championship opportunity seriously.

“I think the United States Championship is as big of a deal to me as the WWE Championship, I’m just not in line for that right now and that’s okay,” Styles said. “I set goals and being U.S. Champion is one of those and I want to make that Unites States Championship as important as the WWE Championship.”

He said he’s excited to feud with Kevin Owens and revealed he’s actually considered moving to the UK.