– Ryan Dilbert of Bleacher Report has published an in-depth look at The Miz’s long journey from MTV reality television star to WWE Superstar. The profile includes interviews with Daniel Puder and Rick Bassman of UPW, who helped train The Miz. It’s a great read – check it out at BleacherReport.com.

– Former WWE Superstar AJ Lee is the latest guest on comedian Marc Maron’s popular WTF podcast. AJ Lee’s new book Crazy Is My Superpower is now available at Amazon.com.

Today is @TheAJMendez day on @WTFpod! Wrestling, Mental illness, perseverance! Great talk! Do it up! https://t.co/TRZkCfr7QU

— marc maron (@marcmaron) May 18, 2017

– After Goldust betrayed him on RAW and put a nail in the coffin of Golden Truth, R-Truth has a message for his former tag team partner.

@Goldust don't let me see yo ass

— WWE R-Truth (@RonKillings) May 18, 2017

– Hideo Itami’s run in NXT has been plagued by injuries thus far. The Japanese phenom knows it and he’s ready to finally show the WWE Universe what he’s capable of. Itami challenges Bobby Roode for the NXT Championship this Saturday night at NXT Takeover: Chicago.

Since I've come to WWE. I haven't lived up to my expectations. But finally I will have the opportunity to show, WHO I AM.
Get ready #G2S

— Hideo Itami / ???? (@HideoItami) May 18, 2017