Perhaps a weight change is in the cards for Julianna Pena.

Pena is currently the second ranked UFC women’s bantamweight. Not including her fights on The Ultimate Fighter show, Pena is 4-1 under the UFC banner. She was submitted by Valentina Shevchenko in a title eliminator back in January.

Earlier this month, the UFC announced the addition of the women’s flyweight division. A flyweight champion will be determined through TUF.

In a recent interview on TUF Talk, “The Venezuelan Vixen” revealed she offered to compete on the upcoming season for a chance at flyweight gold:

“I was asking Dana [White] if I could get back in the house and have a crack at that belt finally. I fought at [125 pounds] a couple of times in my career so it’s not hard for me to make the weight. I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier, so making 125 is not a problem for me.”

Never one to lack confidence, Pena said she feels she would take over the women’s 125-pound division.

“I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125 pounds but then again I’ve kind of got that big head thing going on.”