WWE’s new United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne spoke with ESPN this week about his show-stealing match with Tyler Bate at NXT Takeover: Chicago and which WWE Superstar he considers a dream opponent.

The 23 year-old-grappler from Birmingham, England told ESPN that he’s very proud of his match with Tyler Bate not only because of what they did in the ring, but because of their history together.

“I’m really glad I got to share that one with him. I had a big hand in training Tyler. I got him his first ever booking, which was against me in a tag match. As proud as I am of myself for being able to hold this WWE title, I was incredibly proud of him, as well. The two Brits on such a huge show of this magnitude.”

There’s a good chance we’ll see more matches between Dune and Bate, but that hasn’t stopped Dunne from thinking about potential ‘dream matches’ for himself down the road. Two names that came up were Brock Lesnar and NXT General Manager William Regal.

“I’d love to wrestle Brock Lesnar,” he said. “It’s the realism, the way he carries himself. It’s 100 percent believable because he’s real. That’s someone who I’d love to get in the ring with someday. I don’t think there’s a possibility of it ever happening, but I’d also love to wrestle William Regal one day.”

Dunne added that competing at WrestleMania is also a dream of his. Now that he’s a champion in WWE, that dream is closer than ever to becoming a reality.