Last year, former WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes made the decision to walk away from the company citing creative differences and a displeasure with his then-role on the roster dubbing his Stardust gimmick. He has since solidified himself as one of the biggest names in the sport and the most sought after free agent in professional wrestling.

Rhodes has done work for Impact Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, and New Japan Pro Wrestling since his departure, but according to his wife Brandi, he’s done working for Jeff Jarrett and company:

His dates with Impact were finished months ago dude. https://t.co/Kk8bwdv855

— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) June 2, 2017

Rhodes made his Impact debut back in October of last year when he signed a non-exclusive deal with the company and made his debut at Bound for Glory. He last competed on Impact Wrestling Television back in March where he lost to Moose in an Impact Grand Championship match.

During a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Rhodes revealed that he’s in the process of looking for a permanent home after jumping from promotion to promotion the past year (quotes via CBS Sports):

“I guess I spoke too soon.” Rhodes said. “It’s probably not time to make a decision. But if I did make a decision, it’s just a matter of trust. There’s so little trust in pro wrestling. So little. And there should be. We all love this thing and want to put on the best show and fill all of the seats in the house. But it’s trust and being around people in the office that I trust. I trust every guy in the locker room for the most part. But it’s finding that top brass in most companies that I know, if I put my name on the dotted line, that I’ll be taken care of. Honestly, any offer that came my way I haven’t really looked at. My date book is still pretty deep — all the way through September. It goes everywhere. We’ll probably revisit it then.”