Hart Family member Smith Hart, Stu and Helen Hart’s oldest son, took to his official Facebook page to announce that he has entered Hospice care. Hart has been battling terminal prostate cancer for the past few months and had this to say:

Was very happy to have a visit today from my brothers @BretHart Keith, Ross and nephew @deebz14 pic.twitter.com/Q8ARWKJncY

— Smith Hart (@SmithHart1) June 2, 2017

“I am now more comfortable after being moved into Hospice care. I would like to end any strife or suffering I have been involved with over my life. To anyone and everyone, cherish the moments you have in this world. Do not waste your time with hate or anger.

“To anyone I have offended, mistreated or been at odds with, please accept my humblest of apologies. While I may not have always been everyone’s cup of tea, I always did my best to be the person I was most inspired by, my father. I would also like to thank my dear friend Carl Leduc, for making the visit from Montreal to come see me. It meant the world and I really like the new phone.”