Germaine de Randamie has once again commented on being stripped of her UFC women’s featherweight title.

Back in Feb. 2017, de Randamie defeated Holly Holm in a foul-marred bout to capture the gold. In her post-fight interview, “The Iron Lady” mentioned a hand injury when asked about possibly facing Cris Cyborg next.

As it turns out, de Randamie never wanted to face Cyborg and can no longer call herself a title holder as a result. The former champion released a new statement through her Instagram account:

“As many of you know by now, the UFC has stripped me of the (women’s bantamweight title). For those of us who don’t quite know what that means; the UFC has took my title because I refuse to fight against their number one contender. (I have my reasons) it remains particularly for this news from the media to learn and I regret that it happened this way, but it is what it is! Well I hear you already think ‘she’s scared! What a bad champion! A disgrace to the sport! They don’t deserve to be a champion!’ etc.. etc.. I see it all over. But regardless of what everyone thinks/(does), I walk my own path. And you can agree or not. Gutted that I’m absolutely not, means that I quit. This means only that I have more reasons to fight even harder sometimes (literally) for which I am and what I want. The UFC is far away from me!! It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone. ‘Those with memories not dreams!'”