Mauro Ranallo announced on Thursday that after he and WWE mutually decided to part ways, both sides had a continued interest in working together and have agreed to terms on a new deal. Ranallo is done calling SmackDown but is joining NXT’s broadcasting team. He made sure to mention this had “nothing to do with rumors about disputes.”

.@mauroranallo and @WWENXT…#LikeAGlove#MegaPowers#WeAreNXT https://t.co/B8vBxKLzdc

— Triple H (@TripleH) June 22, 2017

During his hiatus from WWE, Ranallo signed on to be one of the new voices of Bellator MMA, along with former UFC commentator Mike Goldberg. Ranallo will also be ringside calling the action for the big Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor boxing fight on August 26th from Las Vegas.

Here’s the full announcement:

"THE NXT CHAPTER BEGINS! WWE and I mutually agreed to end my responsibilities on SmackDown having nothing to do with rumors about disputes. As I remained under contract with WWE, we discussed a variety of options. Despite originally agreeing to part ways, there was always a desire to continue working together. We have come to terms on a new agreement that benefits both WWE and me, and I am thrilled to announce I will now be part of the NXT broadcasting team."