Former WWE Superstar Awesome Kong recently did an interview with Bleacher Report to promote the debut of the original Netflix series GLOW, which premiers today (Fri. June 23, 2017). Kong talked about her discussions with Triple H regarding a big championship program, her dream match in WWE, and her recent transition to acting. Here’s what she had to say:

Conversations with Triple H regarding a possible title run and building a program around her title reign:

“I can only speculate, but I would think Kharma had a 99.9 percent chance of a title run and then my hope was to bring in a new girl and make a super face who is going to topple Kharma. That was my goal and that was something Triple H and I talked about bringing in a girl for a program and making her a super face and us all making money. We never talked about who that would’ve been, we didn’t get that far. I left during my honeymoon with the company.”

Her dream match in WWE:

“Beth Phoenix and I never happened. The fans have seen Gail [Kim] and me, and I would always love to face Gail again to bookend our story. The fans would really love to see Beth and I dance in the ring and that never happened. I feel like the fans were cheated out of that so I would love to do that for the fans and for myself.”

Transitioning to a career in acting:

“I absolutely want an acting career. I think I’ve done what I’ve done in wrestling. I appreciate what I’ve done in wrestling, but telling the story that we’ve told in GLOW and having the experience I’ve had with the people I’ve had it with leaves me wanting more. Like I said before, this is what I wanted when I got into wrestling, this is what I got into wrestling to do.”