Daniel Bryan recently spoke with Nick Schwartz of Fox Sports about his role as the General Manager of SmackDown Live, becoming a father, the controversial finish to the Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match and much more.

One of the more interesting topics discussed was SmackDown’s underutilized talent. When asked about Luke Harper, Bryan admitted that he hasn’t had much momentum recently despite some strong in-ring work. Speaking about Harper, Bryan said, “I think that he’s somebody that we can utilize better. When he left the Wyatt Family, I thought the fans were really starting to get behind him – and his match with Randy Orton, gosh, I loved his match with Randy Orton.”

He continued, “It was the February pay-per-view… Elimination Chamber. His match with Randy Orton at that pay-per-view was outstanding, and every time you see him, he’s dynamic. The crowd gets behind him, and then you just kind of lose him on TV to where we don’t really see him much.”

In addition to Luke Harper, Daniel Bryan had a few more SmackDown performers he thinks deserve more spotlight – including American Alpha, Sami Zayn and The Colons. “I think that we have a lot of good talent on SmackDown that we could utilize a little bit better,” Bryan said.