Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Vader “Real F–king Mad” At Diamond Dallas Page, DDP Responds

Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Vader recently took to Twitter to comment on an issue with WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page. Page had reportedly reached out to Vader for him to come start working out at the DDP Yoga Training Center, but Vader isn’t happy with one of Page’s conditions.

That condition is that DDP wants Vader to stop wrestling in order to heal, but Vader says he must continue to pay the bills. Vader wrote on Twitter that he feels Page’s stipulation is “bulls–t” and that he’s “real f–king mad.”

This bull shit @REALDDP TURNED ME DOWN BY SAYING HAD TO QUIT WRESTLING OR I WASN'T WELCOME AT HIS TRAINING CENTER https://t.co/vkl8ywQ4aa

— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) July 10, 2017

I have to wrestle to pay hospital bills he said Iwas still wrestling he couldnt do anything for me. I wrestle twice amont https://t.co/dnIosrZ0p9

Wascold because I needed the to lose WT to save my life but I couldn't come to hisyoga centerbecause I was still wrestling atwo times amonth https://t.co/j9W7YeXwnA

Thats the fking question I'm fking die he came to me I never contacted him &now he's putting this stipulation on my life real fking mad https://t.co/gQJl4G99mg

Dallas gave a comment that he is willing to help Vader, but it would be next to impossible for his program to be effective if Vader continues to do Vader Bombs.

“I can’t heal you with the program if you’re constantly continuing to beat up your body wrestling, the program wouldn’t have helped Jake [Roberts] or anyone else,” Page said. “I worked with Leon and he’s really beat up from all the years of football and wrestling. […] Anybody who knows me at all knows I would never turn anyone down to work with them at my PC, especially one of the boys. Leon just needs to return my call.”

Page currently operates the DDP Yoga Performance Center in Smyrna, Georgia.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Minor Threat Straight Edge CM Punk's Avatar

Hope things go well for both of 'em.... Sympathy for Vader, but big props to DDP for turning around the lives of Jake the Snake, and Scott Hall... Thank God we get more years with them both. I'd quit work if it meant a chance at DDP Yoga!

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge CM Punk View Post
    Hope things go well for both of 'em.... Sympathy for Vader, but big props to DDP for turning around the lives of Jake the Snake, and Scott Hall... Thank God we get more years with them both. I'd quit work if it meant a chance at DDP Yoga!
    As a DPP Yoga user, I can say that Vader is only screwing himself over by not listening to Dallas and stop taking gigs. If there is a serious problem with paying his bills, I'm sure DDP would help him just like he did for Jake and Razor. By going to work shows and taking bumps in the ring, the DDP Yoga won't help.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***