Last year, New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) star Kota Ibushi missed out on the G1 Climax tournament in favor of working the WWE’s inaugural Cruiserweight Classic Tournament (CWC). Ibushi had a fair amount of success in the tournament as he made it to the semi-finals before losing to eventual winner TJ Perkins.

Ibushi will be back this year to participate in the G1 Climax tournament, but it seems as though he has some beef with fellow star Kenny Omega who feels Ibushi abandoned him last year in favor of chasing his ‘pipe dream’ in the WWE:

“After you left me all alone. To fend for myself. I never stopped training. I never stopped sacrificing. I never stopped feeling the pain, I never ran away like you did. So if you can make it to the finals, that’s where I’ll be waiting. And then finally I’ll make you feel the pain, Ibushi. And I’ll show you through my actions, everything that I felt while you were away – after you threw me away – to accomplish your own dream. Your own pipe dream of becoming a world famous CWC participant.”

"Ibushi, I'll make you feel the pain I felt when you threw me away to accomplish your dream of becoming a world famous CWC participant." pic.twitter.com/CaBvaHif0t

— UnderhookDDT (@UnderhookDDT) July 13, 2017