New Japan Pro Wrestling’s annual G1 Climax tournament began this week with some incredible A Block action, including standout performances from Zack Sabre Jr and Kota Ibushi.

The B Block of the tournament begins tomorrow and will feature the following bouts:

• Minoru Suzuki vs. Kenny Omega

– The leaders of Suzuki-Gun and Bullet Club/The Elite will face off in what will likely be the main event of the show. Kenny Omega will be looking to get his tournament off to a flying start after his win at last year’s G1. Minoru Suzuki is a legend in the Japanese scene and will be a unique test for Kenny stylistically. I’m going with Suzuki for this one as New Japan like to throw in the odd upset early on it the tournament.

• SANADA vs. EVIL

– Los Ingobernables collide! These two members of arguably New Japan’s most popular faction will look to start their tournaments with a win, I’m expecting an EVIL victory here.

• Kazuchika Okada vs. Toru Yano

– The IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada will start this year’s G1 with a match against comedy figure Toru Yano. Yano has been a mainstay for years in the G1 and is sometimes a welcome break from the intense nature of the hard hitting tournament. I’m expecting an Okada win but would not be shocked if New Japan go for the upset.

• Michael Elgin vs. Tama Tonga

– Michael Elgin has gone from strength to strength in New Japan over the past year. His performances against the likes of Kenny Omega and Hiroshi Tanahashi has seen him become a firm favourite in the eyes of the New Japan faithful, I am definitely expecting him to take the win here.

• Satoshi Kojima vs. Juice Robinson

– Juice Robinson is another man who has been impressive over the last calendar year. His transition to the Japanese scene from NXT has been fluid and his popularity is higher now than it ever has been, I am fully expecting him to get the win over a game Kojima.

7/20 at Korakuen Hall! A rare battle between New Japan’s baddest leaders! Kenny Omega v. Minoru Suzuki!
https://t.co/zULepT1A61

— njpw_global (@njpwglobal) July 18, 2017