In an interview with USA Today, former WWE Superstar Ivory spoke about her time in GLOW and more. Here are the highlights.

On Netflix’s GLOW:

“I thought it was a perfect thing to make a show from. As far as telling our story and whether it was true to life, I thought they made a good mix. … I’m glad it’s not a documentary because it’s probably going to be way more entertaining with the really good writers and producers who put it together.”

On how she got hired by WWE:

“They needed someone who looked good in a dress and could take a bump or two or three.”

On her thoughts of the WWE at the time:

“Everybody got fired or left and all the boobie girls came in and everything was very embarrassing, I thought. At one point, the wrestling girls population referred to the GLOW girls, but at least we were falling down and trying to do legitimate wrestling. We didn’t have any legit training. I don’t think they wanted the Divas Search girls to have any training. They wanted them to look sexy and stupid, unfortunately. A lot of those girls later on went to get trained and do great things in the wrestling world. I’m not badmouthing them. They were just put in a situation that was unfair.”

On the women’s revolution:

“They’re wrestling. They are entertaining to me now. A few of them had different types of bodies. I was very pleased to see that things have come far, far away from the Diva Search days where it was, ‘Let’s have a bunch of girls in bikinis flop around and look stupid so the public can vote them on or off the show.’”