If things go his way this Saturday night (July 29), Jimi Manuwa has big plans.

Manuwa will battle Volkan Oezdemir in a potential title eliminator. The light heavyweight scrap will open the main card of UFC 214. The “Poster Boy” knows that even with a win, he may be passed over for his training partner Alexander Gustafsson in terms of the next title shot.

If that’s the case, Manuwa has an idea:

“I know the title shot is coming. It doesn’t matter whether I get it now, the end of the year or sometime after that. I know it’s coming so I just need my next win. I know there are bigger things to come after this fight, whether it’s the title shot or the fight with David Haye. As I said, there are a lot of options and they are big options. I’ve just got to get Volkan out of the way and then I can look forward to big things.”

Whether it’s a title shot or a boxing match with Haye, the “Poster Boy” will be ready to throw down.

“A boxing match with David Haye is still a big option for me. And I’d be looking to take his head off in London. We’re going to know much more after this fight. I really believe that if I dispatch Oezdemir it will be a title shot or the David Haye fight, so we’ll have to see what happens.”