Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Jim Ross Talks About Potential Fight Between Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones, Paige’s Future in WWE, More

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog on his website and here are the highlights:

On Paige’s future in WWE:

“I’ve got no dog in the hunt on this matter, but since many have asked me about this I’ll simply say that I’d love to see Paige back in the WWE competing with the talented, women’s roster that’s in place. Paige has incredible skills and I only hope that this potential opportunity to resume her career in WWE when she’s healthy is taken seriously by all involved. There is nowhere else in the world for women wrestlers to do better financially than in WWE. Plus there is no better time to be a women’s wrestler than now in @WWE.”

On the potential fight between Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones:

“Jon Jones challenged Brock Lesnar after Jones KO win over Daniel Cormier at UFC 124 Saturday night and the UFC found out when they needed to know and that it that the public will buy a Bones-Brock battle in the Octagon. I’m thinking to the tune of 1M buys on PPV when this one likely happens in 2018. This main event gives UFC a ‘hit,’ without question, while they await other stars to either return to form (GSP) (McGregor) or continue to evolve as legit, PPV selling main eventers.

Also, I don’t see any scenario at this time that would drive any wedges between Lesnar and WWE regarding the WWE star being able to go collect a massive, seven figure plus payday while keeping his name in the public eye.

Ironically, word on the street is that Jones is also interested in a WWE payday some day in the future which adds some irony to the Bones-Brock UFC scenario. Athletes are arguably smarter today than ever before and they realize that these massive paydays are not going to last forever plus the fact that no one ever has “enough money” contrary to public sentiment from those who actually don’t have enough money.

Bones hand speed and reach will be problematic for Lesnar when they do tangle as Brock’s striking defense will have to be spot on if the bigger grappler has any chance of winning on his way to a fully stocked pay window.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Minor Threat Straight Edge CM Punk's Avatar

I look forward to that fight, if or when it happens... Jones is a bit of the pride of NY, and Lesnar honestly needs a good ass whuppin'. GSP could perhaps manage, but the reach and speed of Bones might be enough to neuter "The Beast". Would be a good contest.

Far as Paige coming back, I'd welcome it, but also know she's "changed" since marrying Alberto Del Rio. Nudity & "leaks" haven't effected the Divas negatively, except maybe Mae Young (though a few laughs at her expense were had) but free publicity I'd venture to say... If nobody was talking about Paige before, they all had one friend who "OMG DUDE LOOK!" .. Paige was a decent performer in ring, but most of the women's division seems forced. As popular as Alexa Bliss is, I can't help but think "Is she -trying- to be the Trish Stratus we seen and heard just years before her retirement?" We all complain about flat, uninteresting characters but really it is the writers' faults. Though their demographic aim may be for 5-12 year olds, we shouldn't ever have to suffer anything like "Bayley: This is Your Life!" ... But anyways here's hoping Paige sees the light and redeems herself!