Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kurt Angle Talks Brock Lesnar Announcement, RAW – Pittsburgh Notes, Dana Warrior – JJ Jones

– Paul Heyman announced on last night's RAW that he and WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar will be leaving WWE if Lesnar drops the title in the Fatal 4 Way with Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe at SummerSlam. In the video below, RAW General Manager Kurt Angle talks to Mike Rome about Heyman’s announcement and says Lesnar leaving would be a big loss for WWE but he can’t worry about that because he has to do what’s right for WWE. Angle says he has to pick the right matches and right now the Fatal 4 Way is the best way to go for SummerSlam. Angle says Lesnar might not be champion after SummerSlam and they will have to deal with that when the time comes.

Angle also talks about returning to RAW in his hometown of Pittsburgh, saying it was an incredible feeling that reminded him of why he got into the business, and when he won the gold medal in the Olympics. Angle says this was an excitement that he hasn’t felt in a long time and it was a huge honor.

– There was no dark main event after RAW went off the air this week. Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns in a Street Fight had been advertised. It was announced that WWE will return to the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh on Thursday, December 28th for a SmackDown live event. The pre-ale password is HOLIDAY.

– Below is WWE’s latest “Celebrating Champions” video, featuring Special Olympics athlete Justin “JJ” Jones talking to WWE Ambassador Dana Warrior. JJ and his family were in attendance for this week’s RAW in Pittsburgh and received a standing ovation from the crowd.

Justin "JJ" Jones is a true #WWEHero, and he is having a blast at #RAW! @SpecialOlympics @WWECommunity @DanaWarriorWWE #CelebratingChampions pic.twitter.com/BHff9iHNwp

— WWE (@WWE) August 1, 2017

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Minor Threat Straight Edge CM Punk's Avatar

I think Jon Jones shocked a lot of people when he challenged Brock this past weekend, but I'd honestly rather see that fight at this point. Lesnar is a "huge draw" still, somehow, but the MMA version of him is lacking. German Suplex spamming, he can and did much more in the past. Whether UFC made him lazy, or his paychecks did, Lesnar hit Batista level of boring for a few years, for me... If he does leave WWE, I won't miss him, obviously it won't be permanent since he's just whoring back & forth between Dana White and Vince...

As for Kurt, I'm glad he's happy at this point in his career. He's been positive so far, but as far as the Jason Jordan thing... Russo must be back. Actually I'm not sure what that angle is about, (no pun intended) but I guess "just wrestling" is not entertaining enough for fans. As confusing as Hornswoggle being an illegitimate "McMahon".