On last night’s episode of Bring it to the Table on the WWE Network, Corey Graves and JBL discussed Enzo Amore. As recently reported, Enzo was allegedly kicked off a WWE tour bus by Roman Reigns and wasn’t allowed to dress in the WWE locker room. Corey Graves stated that Enzo Amore doesn’t have an “off switch” and that he rubs people the wrong way.

Graves when asked if he likes Enzo Amore:

“No. No I don’t like Enzo. He is a fine guy, but the guy you see on Monday nights is that guy 24 hours a day. There is no off switch and it rubs people the wrong way. If you are on a European tour 12 days deep and he is going on and on about how he partied with The Weekend in Los Angeles, you are going to get tired of hearing about it. There is a limit and when you are on the road that much, it will wear on your nerves.”

JBL on wrestler’s court and Enzo’s backstage antics:

“It’s called wrestler’s court, it’s to mediate conflicts. Undertaker was the judge, I was the prosecuting attorney, either Godfather or Kane was the bailiff. Sometimes you circumvented the court and just threw them out of the locker room or off of buses. The Miz was one of those, which by the way was not me, I was given credit for it because of storyline reasons. But we’ve also had ring announcers, commentators and talent thrown out of locker rooms in the past.

Here is what is bad about it. Most of those guys, except for The Miz, never made it. Once the locker room turned against these guys, they were sprayed with human repellent or whatever. They never made it. So the odds are completely against Enzo. I think he is very talented. I’ve had a good working relationship with him, but there are apparently a lot of problems with him and the rest of the world.”

Both JBL and Corey Graves also stated on last night’s Bring it to the Table that Enzo should join the Cruiserweight Division and 205 Live.