As noted, it was reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that there was a situation between Braun Strowman and Karen Jarrett at a bar in Nashville, TN a few weeks ago.

Strowman ended up getting on his knees and apologizing to Jarrett after Karen approached him for an autograph for her son. It was reported that Strowman was being rude to her and didn’t know who she was until she explained to him who her ex-husband was. This led to her threatening to tell Kurt Angle about the situation. Braun then apologized after he learned who Karen was.

On Wednesday, Jarrett took part in a media conference call and addressed the situation. Here is what she had to say:

“Oh my goodness, I can clear the air,” said Jarrett. “It was a silly incident where you have two people in the wrestling business playing their characters, being silly and it got blown way out of proportion.”

“And the fact that the two of us are still in the news and it’s still being talked about, that’s a question that you took the time to ask I think is hysterical, to be honest with you,” Jarrett continued. “It’s silliness. It’s the wrestling business, we had fun with it and somebody took it and turned it into something more than it was.”