Two time WWE Hall Of Famer and 16-time World Champion Ric Flair recently did an interview with Gamespot to promote his upcoming ESPN ’30 for 30? special which focuses on his life and career in professional wrestling. While Flair spoke on a variety of topics, he also named who he believed to be the four best performers today. While naming his daughter as one of them, “The Nature Boy” also named Randy Orton, A.J. Styles, and Seth Rollins before going on to explain his picks:

“It’s one of four people: Randy Orton, A.J. Styles, my daughter, and Seth Rollins. I didn’t even have to think twice about that”

“Orton is just one of the most gifted guys I’ve ever seen. Orton brings the whole package. He’s 6’4?, phenomenal body, he’s a good talker and a phenomenal in-ring performer. Seth Rollins is the same, just a little bit smaller. A.J. is close to being Shawn Michaels in terms of work ethic. He’s really good and his interviews have gotten better. And then, my daughter…I’m not pushing her. She doesn’t need me to push her. You’ve seen her, she’s real good. The other girls just have a hard time keeping up with her.”