– RF Video has released this preview for Simon Gotch’s new shoot interview. The former WWE Superstar talked about various topics including Dusty Rhodes, NXT, Enzo Amore, and more. You can watch it here:

– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson recently posted a video on his Instagram account with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones following his win over Daniel Cormier at UFC 214. He wrote the following:

“We all go thru it. Then raise the People’s eyebrow.

When life gets tough, you get knocked down, and you’re going “thru the sludge”.. you gotta have faith that if you just keep pushing thru it, on the other side is something greater. Proud of and inspired by my guy @jonnybones for keeping the faith, pushing thru the sludge, rising up again to be a greater man and becoming new @UFC Light Heavyweight Champion of the world.

When we hugged after the fights he put his UFC title on my shoulder.. a beautiful gesture that I appreciate, but I respectfully gave it back because he’s earned it… and the thought of me getting punched in the face in the octagon makes me want to just go eat waffles.

Congratulations champ to you, your family and Team Jones." #ItsNeverOver

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXYEjkClGvy