– WWE will be releasing the NXT – From Secret to Sensation” DVD in November. The DVD will feature documentary on the Top 25 Greatest Superstars in NXT history and bonus content made up matches, moments and additional material that’s said to be unavailable on the WWE Network. Here is the updated synopsis, courtesy of Wrestling DVD Network:

NXT is the brand where WWE Superstars compete before appearing on RAW and SmackDown Live and is responsible for producing some of the greatest talent and most successful champions in WWE. Hear from current and former NXT Superstars themselves, as we count down NXT’s Top 25 Greatest Superstars.

Includes interviews with NXT favorites like Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Finn Bálor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Tye Dillinger, Big E, Carmella, Neville, Big Cass, William Regal, Bo Dallas, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Baron Corbin, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and more!

– Over the weekend while working WWE live events in Canada, Mojo Rawley and Baron Corbin had an exchange on Twitter, which you can see here:

A DJ and a Wrestler walk over a bridge into Canada…let's see how this story ends. @3LAU

— Mojo Rawley (@MojoRawleyWWE) August 6, 2017

Hopefully the wrestler falls off and gets swept away

— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) August 6, 2017

I'd throw myself in if it meant I never had to listen to you on a microphone ever again. https://t.co/C4SmQn3ote

— Mojo Rawley (@MojoRawleyWWE) August 6, 2017