Update On Marty Jannety Firing - Is He Fired?

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Marty Jannetty has been fired again. He was fired on September 29th for going AWOL and not returning calls, a la Justin Credible. He was hired on September 15th. This marks the 9th time in which he has been fired from WWE, including three firings in the past year and a half - if this is true that is.

On the otherhand, Jannetty posted the following blog entry on his MySpace page (myspace.com/rockermj) earlier this morning. He is disputing Meltzer's claim that he was fired.

OOPS, I just got fired again!!!

Well according to Meltzer's .."always so accurate" pffft, yeah right.. Wrestling Observer..I just got fired AGAIN, and this time for not returning a phone call....lol...how lame..what will they think of next...damn, don't their writers got any imagination??? Hey Meltzer ..call me bro , I give you much better stories than you or your guys are coming up with..hell Mustafa could dream up better stuff...Sheeee-it!!

ps..just think how stupid this one is..I've trained and busted my azz harder than anyone can imagine trying to make it back home..and I finally make it..then I'm not gonna return a phone call?? Shuuut up steewpids!!!-