Last week, Eva Marie announced her departure from WWE after 4 years with the company. Eva spoke with Rolling Stone this week about her decision to leave and nothing but good things to say about her time with WWE and her experience working for the McMahons. She also teased that we might see her resurface at some point.

“I have such a great relationship with Vince [McMahon], Paul [‘Triple H’ Levesque] and Stephanie [McMahon]. They gave me an opportunity to step away and film these two films I have done already, and you never know when that relationship will come back. So I might appear at a SummerSlam or WrestleMania.”

Towards the end of her WWE run, Eva Marie had several outside projects she was working on, including acting gigs and her own fashion line. She loved being a WWE Superstar but didn’t think she was able to give 100% effort to everything she was juggling.

“It just so happens that the wrestling craft, you have to be able to give yourself 110 percent to that. And then with acting, you have to do the same, so we decided together that with the films going back to back. I’m going to put my efforts into acting and growing that way. And then you never know: All Red Everything could come back and snatch that title.”

Despite the fact that many WWE fans never embraced her as much as she and WWE hoped for, Eva Marie appreciates the exposure she got in WWE and performing for fans around the world.

“The WWE fanbase is so fantastic. They’re so die-hard, and in the last 10 months, they have been asking, ‘Where is All Red Everything?’ So both our teams came together and decided we need to definitely let the fans know what’s going on.”