Triple H will be a guest on Wednesday’s In This Corner Podcast on CBS Sports. Brian Campbell published an article that featured some of Triple H’s quotes on the rumors that Ronda Rousey is coming to WWE. Triple H also discussed Rousey’s appearance at the Mae Young Classic tournament on the WWE Network and at WrestleMania 31.

Ronda Rousey attending the Mae Young Classic last month:

“I don’t know that I ever once looked out at the crowd and saw her without this ear-to-ear grin on her face. She was like a little kid after every break there would be when I would talk to her — like a little kid. What that means? Unsure. What that means down the line? I think she’s unsure.”

If Rousey will sign with WWE in the future:

“I think [Rousey] is in a transition period in her life and is in a great place. I think she’s getting married soon or something. Look, she has got a lot going on, but I’m all about creating opportunities. That’s what the Mae Young Classic is all about — creating opportunities for these women that they never had before. If Ronda Rousey wants that opportunity, I’d be happy to talk to her about it.”

On Rousey being a part of WrestleMania 31:

“It’s funny. I remember when we did that stuff with Ronda at WrestleMania and she was talking about the roar of the crowd,” Levesque said. “It was the most amazing stuff she had felt and heard. She said, ‘I have never allowed myself to even hear it when I fight.’ She can’t. It’s not about the crowd. It’s not about entertainment and whether they are booing me or cheering me. It’s not about how loud it is. It’s about a focused one thing.
We do the exact opposite. Our whole thing is entertaining that crowd and getting them to react and doing all those things. It’s fun, and I think that she’s enamored and fascinated with what we do.”