It’s SummerSlam Week and the Superstars of WWE are doing the media rounds and participating in community events ahead of Sunday’s big event. Bayley, who will miss SummerSlam due to a shoulder injury, attended Tuesday’s Be A STAR rally in the Bronx and spoke to Mike Johnson of PWInsider about her recovery.

“I just started physical therapy. So, for right now, I’ve never had an injury before that’s kept me out before, so I’m kind of taking it day to day,” she said. “I’m not really sure how long [I will be out]. It’s a couple of months or if it’s a few months of what’s it going to be right now. But, it’s separated, it’s a grade-two separation. It’s like the AC joint and the ligaments and all that stuff, so it’s not easy.”

Bayley said she’s already seeing the swelling in her shoulder go down and she’s regaining some range of motion, but the injury still prevents her from doing everyday tasks.

“Just within the past couple of weeks, I think it’s been two weeks now, I’ve actually been able to move it a little bit and the swelling has gone down a lot. So, the motion is coming back a little bit more, but it’s more about getting the strength and being able to lift my arm in front of me. Like I can’t do my own hair and it’s really hard to do certain things, but I’m just trying to get back as soon as possible, but at a safe pace as well.”

Bayley had been scheduled to face RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam, but Sasha Banks is getting the title shot after defeating Nia Jax on RAW.