2-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair remains in critical condition after being hospitalized in Atlanta over the weekend. Flair was later put into a medically induced coma and underwent surgery on Monday for an undisclosed condition.

Ric had surgery today (not??related)am happy 2report it was a success.Still a long road ahead so plz keep ??4Ric Charlotte Megan David&Wendy

— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 14, 2017

Flair’s fiancee Wendy Barlow has provided an update on Flair’s health and refutes reports that he underwent colon surgery. The reporting on Flair undergoing colon surgery stemmed from a tweet by fellow Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund.

I've heard nothing on the outcome of Ric Flairs colon surgery this afternoon but the outpouring of prayers and love re-enforce that he definitely is "THE MAN".

— Gene Okerlund (@TheGeneOkerlund) August 14, 2017

Barlow wrote on Wednesday:

“Just want to give an update to my friends and Family as I have been unable to talk on the phone without crying and just feel shocked over events….. I took Ric to the Hospital Friday night with Severe Abdominal pain. From that moment on it all seems like a nightmare…multiple Organ problems. Not to go into too many details I want everyone to know he still needs Prayers as he is still in Critical Condition. And No he did not have Colon Surgery….It was another Surgery! I don’t know how the media comes up with their stories. I have been by his side since Friday and will continue to make sure he is getting the best care possible. Thanks for all of the support and Love.”