WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair spoke with the South China Morning Post this week and commented on the possibility of Ronda Rousey stepping inside a WWE ring one day.

Charlotte says she’d welcome the opportunity to be Rousey’s first WWE opponent, but doesn’t consider the match-up a dream match.

“I would tell her to get in line,” she said while laughing. “Ronda wouldn’t be my dream opponent, but if WWE was something she would want to consider, I would definitely want to be her first competitor.”

During their time in NXT, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bayley were dubbed the “Four Horsewomen” of professional wrestling. As it turns out, there’s another Four Horsewomen in pro sports – led by none other than Ronda Rousey. Her squad includes MMA fighters Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke and Mae Young Classic competitor Shayna Baszler. Charlotte says her incarnation is the “real” Four Horsewomen and she’s got the Flair lineage to deserve that moniker.

“We’re the real four horsewomen – I have the lineage! I think it’s great, with us being a sports entertainment company, being able to highlight crossover performers is exciting. Honestly, it just draws more attention to the women as a whole. Anything that shines a positive light on women’s wrestling, and how popular it is today, is great.”