The Bella Twins were on Barstool Sports’ From the Top Rope podcast today. Brie Bella discussed her husband Daniel Bryan and his desire to return to the ring after having to retire due to concussions. Brie revealed during the conversation that Bryan has spent the last two years “doing every kind of testing and every experiment you can imagine for the brain”.

Brie stated that Bryan found Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and has been treated 40 times. Brie said that she will support his return to the ring if the doctors clear him as a result of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. Here are Brie’s comments about Daniel Bryan on the podcast:

“And I told Bryan, ‘You do have a daughter, so always remember that. But if the doctors finally give you the green light,’ I go, ‘Go! This is your dream and passion. You have one life to live and I will never hold you back.

Because I love to wrestle, and I would hate if someone told me you can’t do it. And if WWE doesn’t allow it, then I said, ‘Go somewhere else. It’s all on you.’ Obviously he would love to be able to get back in that WWE ring, but I know for a fact my husband is going to find his way back to the ring. He honestly is.”

Daniel Bryan is currently the SmackDown GM. He has hinted in the past that he wants to return to the ring, whether that be in WWE or not.

Side note, if you hold the @ringofhonor title 462 days I may have to come after you, which would be 9/28/18. Be forewarned! #FinalCountdown https://t.co/alSLGCeNcX

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) June 25, 2017