We noted before how The Great Khali’s appearance on Battleground PPV was seemingly a one off deal as the former World Champion was not advertised for any of the upcoming WWE Events.

However, many believed that WWE will not call him for just one appearance and they may have something more planned for the Indian Star.

During his recent interview with Sportskeeda’s Riju Dasgupta, Jinder Mahal was asked if the Giant will reappear on WWE Programming anytime soon.

Replying to it the Modern Day Maharaja said that he hopes to see Khali again, but he also revealed that currently, WWE has no plans to bring him back for another surprise appearance:

“I would definitely hope so, but for the mean time, we don’t have anything planned. No appearances. It was just for one night for the Punjabi Prison. I’m sure The Great Khali, we haven’t seen the last of him or us together. When it’s going to happen again, that’s going to be a surprise. Whenever it is, I’m looking forward to it.”

The Great Khali made his surprise return on WWE TV during the Battleground PPV last month. There, he helped Jinder Mahal in retaining the WWE Championship in a Punjabi Prison match against Randy Orton.

While at the age of 44, Khali making a full-time WWE comeback is not a very likely scenario, we can still hope to see him returning for an appearance or two somewhere down the line.