EVOLVE booker Gabe Sapolsky has commented on his status with NXT after recent reports that he’s been visiting the Performance Center and attending NXT TV & Takeover tapings.

During last week’s media call to promote Takeover, Triple H commented on Gabe’s involvement with the company “I like Gabe,” said Triple H. “I like what he does. I think he’s a smart guy that helps to get talent going in their careers and is a great place for them to work and he’s cultivating talent.”

He continued, When I have an opportunity for him to be around us, and learn from us, and I can bring him in, see how his mind works, and think, it’s good for everybody…If I feel like someone is a talent who can add to our product, add to enjoyment for fans and can help, yeah I want to work with that person, and I want to help them be able to do the same.”

In the latest WWN Alerts email, Sapolsky addressed Triple H’s remarks but assured fans he’s not looking to join NXT full-time.

“I need to thank Triple H for those humbling and nice words,” said Sapolsky. It has been an invaluable learning experience being at NXT. I am all about talent development. My favorite part of this job is seeing talent learn, improve, grow and then realize their dreams. The lessons I have learned from Triple H, William Regal and everyone at NXT has made me better at my job. Everyone is incredible there.”

“There is no talk of a writer’s job at NXT. I am not there for a tryout as has been rumored. I’m there because we all want to have the best tools and ideas possible to lead pro wrestling into the future. NXT is an opportunity for me to improve my skills, and then spread that knowledge to everyone in WWN, whether it is directly to our locker room, to those who participate in the Seminar/Tryout or anyone who joins our office staff with the New Promoter Initiative.”