WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog entry over at his official website where he gives his thoughts on various topics. Here are the highlights:

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III:

“There is a discernable, unique vibe at NXT events that I have personally experienced from working at two, NXT Takeover events, in Chicago and in Brooklyn. The audience seemingly has made a strong emotional investment in the NXT talents and it shows.”

SummerSlam:

“Watched SummerSlam sunday night from my Norman, Oklahoma home and enjoyed it. Happy I invested the time to watch the pre game show and the main card even though the length of the overall presentation was a bit challenging in which to remain engaged for approximately 5+ hours. Again, I will discuss the entire Summer Slam week with Mike Johnson on the new Ross Report podcast that we will record Monday night after RAW.”

Brock Lesnar retaining the WWE Universal Title over Samoa Joe, Roman Reigns, and Braun Strowman:

“I enjoyed the submission finishers utilized at various times on the show and the overall effort of the talents. The physicality of the Fatal Fourway was off the charts and, as I predicted, Lesnar retaining was the right thing to do and it is obvious that many fans want a Lesnar vs Strowman bout somewhere in the foreseeable future….Wrestlemania? Much more on this matter on the Ross Report.”