Former WWE & WCW World Champion Sid Vicious was recently interviewed by Hannibal TV and gave his thoughts on the state of WWE’s roster.

As a perennial main event performer, Sid has been in many locker rooms. With all of his years in the business, he thinks he knows who is capable of drawing money – and he’s not impressed with Kevin Owens or that “Yakamora guy.”

“This is the thing. It reminds me of the time I left, when business was hot. I came back as Sycho Sid, and I was looking at people like Rex King and Steve Doll, and I’m going, ‘Hold on. I know these guys and they’re not money people. What’s going on?’ When I got there, I saw business was that bad. I hate sayin’ it, but I see people like Kevin Owens and this Yakamora guy, and these other people like this. When I see that, I’m going, ‘Business has gotta be bad, or they’re at a point where they don’t care.’ That’s all I know.”

Sid also commented on Roman Reigns, saying he’s light years ahead of Kevin Owens.

“I think [Reigns] is one of the better talents they’ve got. He looks credible, he looks good, [he’s] a good interview. And if we’re gonna compare him to anybody, let’s just compare him to the last guy you said, the fat guy in the T-shirt, Kevin Owens. There’s no comparison. I think he’s light years ahead of that guy.”

Sid also commented on Jinder Mahal, who he actually wrestled around a decade ago in Canada’s Great North Wrestling promotion. He doesn’t remember their match, but said Mahal is doing a great job.

Check out Sid’s remarks below: