The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated to talk about various topics. Here are the highlights:

Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, and Bobby Fish signing with WWE NXT:

“I’m very happy for reDRagon,” said Nick. “Those guys are so good as a team and I think teaming up with Adam will help the three of them become very comfortable in a WWE setting quickly because they’re really close friends.”

“Bobby and Kyle brought something special out of us,” continued Matt. “We became a better team because of the awesome bouts with them. When conversation comes up about our greatest matches, many of those matches we had with Bobby and Kyle are talked about. Also, they’re two great dudes who I love in real life. I hope nothing but the best for them. They deserve all the success in the world. Seeing them stand tall with that zombie was surreal.”

WWE sending them a cease and desist letter:

“They’re bringing people back from the dead,” said Matt Jackson, referring to the arrival of Adam Cole in NXT. “They’re sending out cease and desists written on toilet paper. And now they’ve taken our dear friend Hangman [Adam Page]. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say it felt like they were trying to go to war with us.”

“The WWE apparently can bring people back from the dead,” said Nick Jackson. “That shocked me to my core. I’m very happy for the ghost of Adam Cole though. I hope he makes millions of dollars one day.”

Defending the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles at Death to Dishonor:

“The Motor City Machine Guns are probably our greatest rivals ever,” said Matt. “And we look forward to putting these Six Man Titles on the map. Those titles belong to Bullet Club, and we plan to defend them ‘Free Bird Style’. Hangman Page is a young stud who just gets it. He’ll be the talked-about wrestler soon. We have big plans to help with that.”

“Adam Page is so talented and I believe he’s very underrated,” added Nick. “2018 is going to be his year.”

Scott Dawson’s injury:

“I don’t wish injury upon anyone, especially guys trying to provide for their families,” said Matt. “I also love when other teams are creating buzz and making headlines. It makes us strive to be better. But, with all that said, #FTR.”

“I’d actually love to wrestle them one day as a ‘dream match,’” said Nick. “I feel bad for The Revival. I want them to stay healthy and kill it on a huge stage. They deserve a healthy run.”