RAW Superstar Big Cass was the latest guest on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast. During their discussion, Cass commented on the rumor of his former tag team partner Enzo Amore having backstage heat.

“Enzo is Enzo,” Cass said. “The guy you see on TV is the guy that you see in real life. Enzo wouldn’t be in the spot he’s in, he wouldn’t have made it this far if he didn’t act the way he does, so there is good with the bad.”

When asked if he was distancing himself from Enzo as a result of him being out of favor with WWE management and members of the locker room, Cass said no.

“No, I don’t think so, I don’t think I have distanced myself from him. The storyline has kind of taken on its own thing. Once it started being talked about and people started talking about it on the internet, then they are like: ‘oh really, people talk about it? Well okay, if it’s not real, lets pretend it is real and put it more out there on TV.”

Cass is currently recovering from knee surgery and is not expected to return to the ring until early 2018.