With another WWE appearance scheduled for Tuesday night’s Mae Young Classic finale red carpet event, it’s seeming more and more likely that Ronda Rousey will be competing in a WWE ring sooner than later.

During a recent appearance on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast, Sasha Banks said Ronda Rousey and her Four Horsewomen (Rousey, Mae Young Classic finalist Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke) are “just fans” who need to “get to the back of the line” if they want to wrestle WWE’s Four Horsewomen (Sasha, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Bayley).

“I feel like I keep hearing rumblings of that too, which is cool. It’s awesome, but we are The Four Horsewomen and they’re just fans. Yeah, and if they wanted to fight us, they need to get in the back of the line like everybody else, get a contract, train down at the Performance Center, get on NXT, and try to get called up just like everybody else.”

While Banks considers Rousey an amazing athlete, “The Boss” says Rousey will never be on her level in the ring.

“She’s an amazing athlete. She changed the game.” Banks said, “She’ll never be on my level.”