The Young Bucks spoke to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated this week to promote Ring of Honor’s upcoming Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view. Topics discussed include Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly in WWE NXT, wanting to wrestle The New Day, their feeling that WWE is ‘going to war’ with them and the Motor City Machine Guns being their greatest rivalry ever.

In talking about next year’s Wrestle Kingdom 12 event from the Tokyo Dome (1/4/18), the Bucks said they want Hulk Hogan to walk them to the ring.

“I’d love to welcome Hulk in,” said Matt. “He’s honestly my favorite wrestler of all time, so working with him in any capacity would be fun.”

Nick added, “I’d love to have him walk us down the aisle at the Tokyo Dome while the three of us play air guitar. That would be a dream come true.”

You can check out the full interview at SI.com.

Of course, Hulk Hogan is no stranger to New Japan Pro Wrestling. Hogan wrestled for New Japan Pro Wrestling from 1980-1985 during the initial rise of Hulkamania. He won the first International Wrestling Grand Prix (IWGP) tournament back in 1983 and defended the WWF Championship in Japan several times before WWF & NJPW’s working relationship fizzled out in 1985. Hogan later returned to New Japan in 1993 after leaving the World Wrestling Federation prior to joining WCW.